Chuuzah - چوزہ meanings in English
Chuuzah - چوزہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Chuuzah - چوزہ.
- (noun) : young bird especially of domestic fowl
- (noun) : any new participant in some activity
- (adjective satellite) : young and inexperienced
- (noun) : young bird that has just fledged or become capable of flying
- (adjective satellite) : (of a young bird) having acquired its flight feathers
- (noun) : any recently hatched animal (especially birds)
More words from English related to Chuuzah - چوزہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chuuzah - چوزہ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Chuuzah - چوزہ in English?
Meanings of the word Chuuzah - چوزہ in English are chick, poult, fledgling, hatchling and chosa. To understand how would you translate the word Chuuzah - چوزہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Chuuzah - چوزہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chuuzah - چوزہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chuuzah - چوزہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chuuzah - چوزہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chuuzah - چوزہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chuuzah - چوزہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chuuzah?
Meanings of chuuzah are chick, poult, fledgling, hatchling and chosa
Whats the definition of chuuzah?
Definition of the chuuzah are
- young bird especially of domestic fowl
- any new participant in some activity
- young and inexperienced
- young bird that has just fledged or become capable of flying
- (of a young bird) having acquired its flight feathers
- any recently hatched animal (especially birds)
What is the synonym of chuuzah?
Synonym of word chuuzah are چوزہ, پٹھا, چینگا, نو خیز, تازہ پر والا