Dabaqi - دباغی meanings in English
Dabaqi - دباغی Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dabaqi - دباغی.
- (noun) : a small coin of the United Kingdom worth six pennies; not minted since 1970
- (noun) : a craftsman who tans skins and hides
- (noun) : beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- (noun) : making leather from rawhide
- (noun) : process in which skin pigmentation darkens as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light
More words from English related to Dabaqi - دباغی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dabaqi - دباغی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Dabaqi - دباغی in English?
Meanings of the word Dabaqi - دباغی in English are tanner and tanning. To understand how would you translate the word Dabaqi - دباغی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dabaqi - دباغی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dabaqi - دباغی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dabaqi - دباغی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dabaqi - دباغی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dabaqi - دباغی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dabaqi - دباغی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dabaqi?
Meanings of dabaqi are tanner and tanning
Whats the definition of dabaqi?
Definition of the dabaqi are
- a small coin of the United Kingdom worth six pennies; not minted since 1970
- a craftsman who tans skins and hides
- beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- making leather from rawhide
- process in which skin pigmentation darkens as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light
What is the synonym of dabaqi?
Synonym of word dabaqi are کھٹیک, دباغی, چمڑا رنگنے والا, دبباغ, کھٹیکی, دببغت, کھال کی کمائ