Dah - دہ meanings in English
Dah - دہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Dah - دہ.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than nine
- (noun) : one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
- (noun) : a settlement smaller than a town
- (noun) : a community of people smaller than a village
- (noun) : the hero of William Shakespeare's tragedy who hoped to avenge the murder of his father
|A very old man||ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی|
|A very nice friend||ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست|
More words from English related to Dah - دہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dah - دہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dah - دہ
What are the meanings of Dah - دہ in English?
Meanings of the word Dah - دہ in English are ten and hamlet. To understand how would you translate the word Dah - دہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dah - دہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dah - دہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dah - دہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dah - دہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dah - دہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dah - دہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dah?
Meanings of dah are ten and hamlet
Whats the definition of dah?
Definition of the dah are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- being one more than nine
- one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
- a settlement smaller than a town
- a community of people smaller than a village
- the hero of William Shakespeare's tragedy who hoped to avenge the murder of his father
What is the synonym of dah?
Synonym of word dah are دس, دہ, عشر, دس کا عدد یا آنک, دہلا, جھوک, پاڑا, چھوٹا گاؤں, ڈھوک, ڈیرہ
What are the idioms related to dah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dah.
- Grief makes one hour ten
- Nine times out of ten
- Once in ten years one man hath need of another
- One eye witness is better than ten hear says
- One eye witness is better than ten hearsay withnesses
How to use dah in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use dah in a sentence.
- A very old man — ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی
- A very nice friend — ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست