Dalya - ڈلیا meanings in English
Dalya - ڈلیا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dalya - ڈلیا.
- (noun) : a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
- (noun) : a container that is usually woven and has handles
- (noun) : the quantity contained in a basket
- (noun) : horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- (noun) : a unit of weight used in Asia; has different values in different countries
More words related to the meanings of Dalya - ڈلیا
More words from English related to Dalya - ڈلیا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dalya - ڈلیا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dalya - ڈلیا
What are the meanings of Dalya - ڈلیا in English?
Meanings of the word Dalya - ڈلیا in English are basket, gabion, maund and small basket. To understand how would you translate the word Dalya - ڈلیا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dalya - ڈلیا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dalya - ڈلیا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dalya - ڈلیا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dalya - ڈلیا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dalya - ڈلیا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dalya - ڈلیا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dalya?
Meanings of dalya are basket, gabion, maund and small basket
Whats the definition of dalya?
Definition of the dalya are
- a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
- a container that is usually woven and has handles
- the quantity contained in a basket
- horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- a unit of weight used in Asia; has different values in different countries
What is the synonym of dalya?
Synonym of word dalya are جھلی, ٹوکرا, ٹوکری, پٹارا, پٹاری, ڈلیا, جھاپا, ڈھاکا, دوری, چھیبا
What are the idioms related to dalya?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dalya.
- Do not pull all your eggs in one basket
- I would have the fruitnot the basket
- The pick of the basket