Dard e sar - درد سر meanings in English
Dard e sar - درد سر Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Dard e sar - درد سر.
- (verb) : be concerned with
- (noun) : a strong feeling of anxiety
- (verb) : disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
- (verb) : touch or rub constantly
- (verb) : lacerate by biting
- (verb) : be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy
- (noun) : pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
More words related to the meanings of Dard e sar - درد سر
More words from English related to Dard e sar - درد سر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dard e sar - درد سر meanings in English in English.
abhorrenceaversiondisgustdislikefulsomenessgrubnauseasledgegriefloathingnoisomenessodiumrevulsionverminationweevilworrycarkmindfulnessmuseadviceanxietycareconceptionconcernconsiderationcounselideaimaginationnotionopinionreflectionsolicitudestewthoughttroublewonderconfusiondisorderdisturbanceembarrassmentmiscreablenessmiserypuzzlementroutbewildermentdiscomfiture distress harassmentperplexityquandary ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dard e sar - درد سر
What are the meanings of Dard e sar - درد سر in English?
Meanings of the word Dard e sar - درد سر in English are worry and headache. To understand how would you translate the word Dard e sar - درد سر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dard e sar - درد سر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dard e sar - درد سر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dard e sar - درد سر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dard e sar - درد سر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dard e sar - درد سر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dard e sar - درد سر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dard e sar?
Meanings of dard e sar are worry and headache
Whats the definition of dard e sar?
Definition of the dard e sar are
- be concerned with
- a strong feeling of anxiety
- disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
- touch or rub constantly
- lacerate by biting
- be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy
- pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
What is the synonym of dard e sar?
Synonym of word dard e sar are گھن, فکر, پریشانی, اندیشہ, پریشان کرنا, گھبراہٹ, تنگ کرنا, مُظطَرِب ہونا, رَنجيدَہ ہونا, پَريشان خَيالی سے
What are the idioms related to dard e sar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dard e sar.
- A crown is no cure for the headache
- Kings and bears oft worry their keepers
- Little children headache big children heartache
- Two wolves may worry one sheep