Darpok - ڈرپوک meanings in English
Darpok - ڈرپوک meanings in English are coward, sneakiest, timidness, timidly, timorous, pigeon hearted, dastard, craven, timid Darpok - ڈرپوک in English. More meanings of darpok - ڈرپوک, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Darpok - ڈرپوک Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Darpok - ڈرپوک.
- (noun) : a person who shows fear or timidity
- (noun) : English dramatist and actor and composer noted for his witty and sophisticated comedies (1899-1973)
- (noun) : an abject coward
- (adjective satellite) : lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful
- (noun) : a despicable coward
- (adjective satellite) : despicably cowardly
- (adjective satellite) : timid by nature or revealing timidity
- (noun) : people who are fearful and cautious
- (adjective satellite) : lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- (adjective) : showing fear and lack of confidence
- (adverb) : in a shy or timid or bashful manner
- (noun) : fear of the unknown or unfamiliar or fear of making decisions
More words related to the meanings of Darpok - ڈرپوک
More words from English related to Darpok - ڈرپوک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Darpok - ڈرپوک meanings in English in English.
abortiveimperfectraretimorousalloyedamateuramateurishapproximatecrudedefectivedeficientficklefluctuatingfrailgreenhalf rawimmatureinconsistentinconstantindigestedinefficaciousinexperiencedirresoluteloosenewbienon permanentrawroughslipperytimidunauthenticatedunbakeduncookedunpavedunreliableunripeunstampedunsteadyvagueweakyieldingkacchakacchaskutchaabjectearth bredhumblevulgardastarddegrading ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Darpok - ڈرپوک
What are the meanings of Darpok - ڈرپوک in English?
Meanings of the word Darpok - ڈرپوک in English are coward, craven, dastard, pigeon hearted, timorous, timid, timidly, timidness and sneakiest. To understand how would you translate the word Darpok - ڈرپوک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Darpok - ڈرپوک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Darpok - ڈرپوک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Darpok - ڈرپوک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Darpok - ڈرپوک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Darpok - ڈرپوک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Darpok - ڈرپوک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by darpok?
Meanings of darpok are coward, craven, dastard, pigeon hearted, timorous, timid, timidly, timidness and sneakiest
Whats the definition of darpok?
Definition of the darpok are
- a person who shows fear or timidity
- English dramatist and actor and composer noted for his witty and sophisticated comedies (1899-1973)
- an abject coward
- lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful
- a despicable coward
- despicably cowardly
- timid by nature or revealing timidity
- people who are fearful and cautious
- lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- showing fear and lack of confidence
- in a shy or timid or bashful manner
- fear of the unknown or unfamiliar or fear of making decisions
What is the synonym of darpok?
Synonym of word darpok are بُزدل, ڈرپوک, پست ہمت آدمی, بُزدل شخص, بزدل, نامرد, ڈر پوک, بے دم, بھگوڑا, بے ہمت
What are the idioms related to darpok?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word darpok.
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- To the timorous the air is filled with demons
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- Necessity and opportunity may make a coward valiant