Dasna - ڈسنا meanings in English
Dasna - ڈسنا meanings in English are bite snake, sting, discina Dasna - ڈسنا in English. More meanings of dasna - ڈسنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Dasna - ڈسنا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Dasna - ڈسنا.
- (noun) : any fungus of the genus Discina
- (noun) : a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- (verb) : cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- (verb) : deliver a sting to
- (noun) : a mental pain or distress
- (verb) : saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- (verb) : cause a stinging pain
- (noun) : operation designed to catch a person committing a criminal act
- (noun) : a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung
- (verb) : cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
More words related to the meanings of Dasna - ڈسنا
More words from English related to Dasna - ڈسنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dasna - ڈسنا meanings in English in English.
aculusnibstingdinkdinkedstingingsstingsnashbarbcrotchcrampongaffhookprickerprongthorntinecallipersforkfourchettegraingrappleprickprickleforkyfork upforkingthorninessforkheadpruntthornbacksthorniestthornsetthreshedthornbutcarvecropdisprovedissect dividedribepitomizefoilgarblegridehoemownibblenippass ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Dasna - ڈسنا
What are the meanings of Dasna - ڈسنا in English?
Meanings of the word Dasna - ڈسنا in English are discina, sting and bite snake. To understand how would you translate the word Dasna - ڈسنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dasna - ڈسنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dasna - ڈسنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dasna - ڈسنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dasna - ڈسنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dasna - ڈسنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dasna - ڈسنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dasna?
Meanings of dasna are discina, sting and bite snake
Whats the definition of dasna?
Definition of the dasna are
- any fungus of the genus Discina
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- deliver a sting to
- a mental pain or distress
- saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- cause a stinging pain
- operation designed to catch a person committing a criminal act
- a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung
- cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
What is the synonym of dasna?
Synonym of word dasna are ڈسنا, ڈنک, نیش, کانٹا, خلش, چبھونا, نیش زنی کرنا, ڈنک مارنا, کانٹا چبھونا, کاٹنا
What are the idioms related to dasna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dasna.
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it