Dehqaan - دہقان meanings in English
Dehqaan - دہقان Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Dehqaan - دہقان.
- (verb) : make an investment
- (verb) : attribute or give
- (noun) : the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- (verb) : estimate
- (verb) : adapt
- (verb) : cause (someone) to undergo something
- (verb) : arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- (verb) : cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
- (noun) : a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- (noun) : a country person
- (noun) : one of a (chiefly European) class of agricultural laborers
More words related to the meanings of Dehqaan - دہقان
More words from English related to Dehqaan - دہقان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dehqaan - دہقان meanings in English in English.
agresticgawkymannerlessputrandyrusticvulgarwant witpeasantruggedunciviluncouthvillagerwild manyahooyokeldemurrercountryboorclownhayseedhobkernout backruralistruralisingruralistsruralizesvillagersdehortativeagriculturistcultivatorfarmerplanterfarm workerpeasantrykisanfarmerstenanttenantshusbandsmanvassalapplybuildimposeimputekeepplaceseizesit in ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dehqaan - دہقان
What are the meanings of Dehqaan - دہقان in English?
Meanings of the word Dehqaan - دہقان in English are put, rustic, ryot, peasant and husbandsman. To understand how would you translate the word Dehqaan - دہقان in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dehqaan - دہقان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dehqaan - دہقان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dehqaan - دہقان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dehqaan - دہقان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dehqaan - دہقان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dehqaan - دہقان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dehqaan?
Meanings of dehqaan are put, rustic, ryot, peasant and husbandsman
Whats the definition of dehqaan?
Definition of the dehqaan are
- make an investment
- attribute or give
- the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- cause (someone) to undergo something
- arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
- a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- a country person
- one of a (chiefly European) class of agricultural laborers
What is the synonym of dehqaan?
Synonym of word dehqaan are گنوار, دھرنا, رکھنا, انوکھا, ڈالنا, بٹھانا, احمق, ٹکنا, اجڈ, دہقان
What are the idioms related to dehqaan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dehqaan.
- Put chains on your tongue or it will put chains on you
- Put not your trust in money put your money in trust
- Servants should put on patience when they put on a livery
- All is not won that is put in the purse
- Do not put off till tomorrow what u can do today