Dekal - ڈیکل meanings in English
Dekal - ڈیکل Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dekal - ڈیکل.
- (noun) : a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding body part in other vertebrates
- (noun) : a metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables
- (noun) : (paper making) a frame used to form paper pulp into sheets
- (noun) : rough edge left by a deckle on handmade paper or produced artificially on machine-made paper
More words from English related to Dekal - ڈیکل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dekal - ڈیکل meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Dekal - ڈیکل in English?
Meanings of the word Dekal - ڈیکل in English are dactyl, deckle, deckel and dekle. To understand how would you translate the word Dekal - ڈیکل in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dekal - ڈیکل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dekal - ڈیکل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dekal - ڈیکل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dekal - ڈیکل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dekal - ڈیکل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dekal - ڈیکل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dekal?
Meanings of dekal are dactyl, deckle, deckel and dekle
Whats the definition of dekal?
Definition of the dekal are
- a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding body part in other vertebrates
- a metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables
- (paper making) a frame used to form paper pulp into sheets
- rough edge left by a deckle on handmade paper or produced artificially on machine-made paper
What is the synonym of dekal?
Synonym of word dekal are ڈیکل