Dhaana - ڈھانا meanings in English
Dhaana - ڈھانا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Dhaana - ڈھانا.
- (verb) : destroy completely
- (verb) : eat up completely, as with great appetite
- (verb) : defeat soundly and humiliatingly
- (verb) : ruin or destroy
- (noun) : a blow that knocks the opponent off his feet
- (adjective satellite) : (furniture) easily assembled and dismantled
- (verb) : cause to come or go down
- (verb) : reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- (verb) : move something or somebody to a lower position
- (verb) : make a written note of
More words related to the meanings of Dhaana - ڈھانا
More words from English related to Dhaana - ڈھانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dhaana - ڈھانا meanings in English in English.
abasedisembarkhouseimpairingestlessenshedtake downtake offunfixunloaddisembroildraw offstripped downunlashunlashingabolishbreakcrackcreasecropculldisembodydisjoin disprovedisseverdissolvabledissolvedividedistort disbandfoilmasteroverpowerrazerupturewrestinfractinfringelaceratepluckrendresolveviolatebreak loosebreaking awaybreaking offsmashingparrockingunbracing ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dhaana - ڈھانا
What are the meanings of Dhaana - ڈھانا in English?
Meanings of the word Dhaana - ڈھانا in English are raze, demolish, knockdown, pull down, take down and unbuild. To understand how would you translate the word Dhaana - ڈھانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dhaana - ڈھانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dhaana - ڈھانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dhaana - ڈھانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dhaana - ڈھانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dhaana - ڈھانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dhaana - ڈھانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dhaana?
Meanings of dhaana are raze, demolish, knockdown, pull down, take down and unbuild
Whats the definition of dhaana?
Definition of the dhaana are
- destroy completely
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- defeat soundly and humiliatingly
- ruin or destroy
- a blow that knocks the opponent off his feet
- (furniture) easily assembled and dismantled
- cause to come or go down
- reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- move something or somebody to a lower position
- make a written note of
What is the synonym of dhaana?
Synonym of word dhaana are توڑنا, پامال کرنا, گِرانا, ڈھا دینا, مُنہدم کرنا, ڈھانا, مسمار کرنا, پٹرا کر دینا, برباد کرنا, خاک میں ملانا
What are the idioms related to dhaana?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dhaana.
- It is easier to pull down than to build
- Pull down
- Pull down your hat to the wind's side
- What hand have built hands can pull down
- Take down