Dhuaan - دھان meanings in English
Dhuaan - دھان Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Dhuaan - دھان.
- (noun) : rice in the husk either gathered or still in the field
- (noun) : an irrigated or flooded field where rice is grown
- (noun) : (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Irish descent
- (verb) : be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- (verb) : have an element suggestive (of something)
- (noun) : a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- (verb) : smell badly and offensively
- (verb) : give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
More words from English related to Dhuaan - دھان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dhuaan - دھان meanings in English in English.
fever pyrexiafumeragereekrokesteamtemperatureboutonneuse fevercatarrhal feverfeverfewfeverousfeverrootmiliary feverpuerperal fevershipping feverstammelaplasticfegariesfeuarfeverfewsfeveringfeversrieverweeverfeverwortfeveryvapoursteaminesssteamiessteamingssteamssteamshipssteamtightexhaletranspirepaddy
What are the meanings of Dhuaan - دھان in English?
Meanings of the word Dhuaan - دھان in English are paddy, rough rice and reek. To understand how would you translate the word Dhuaan - دھان in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dhuaan - دھان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dhuaan - دھان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dhuaan - دھان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dhuaan - دھان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dhuaan - دھان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dhuaan - دھان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dhuaan?
Meanings of dhuaan are paddy, rough rice and reek
Whats the definition of dhuaan?
Definition of the dhuaan are
- rice in the husk either gathered or still in the field
- an irrigated or flooded field where rice is grown
- (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Irish descent
- be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- have an element suggestive (of something)
- a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- smell badly and offensively
- give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
What is the synonym of dhuaan?
Synonym of word dhuaan are دھان, دھان کی کھیتی, بخار, بھاپ, سانس نکالنا, بخار اٹھنا, دھان نکلنا, دھان دینا