Diana - ڈیانا meanings in English
Diana - ڈیانا Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Diana - ڈیانا.
- (noun) : (Roman mythology) virgin goddess of the hunt and the Moon; counterpart of Greek Artemis
- (noun) : English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles; her death in an automobile accident in Paris produced intense national mourning (1961-1997)
- (noun) : a genus of the family Droseraceae
More words from English related to Diana - ڈیانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diana - ڈیانا meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Diana - ڈیانا in English?
Meanings of the word Diana - ڈیانا in English are diana and dionaea. To understand how would you translate the word Diana - ڈیانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Diana - ڈیانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diana - ڈیانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diana - ڈیانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diana - ڈیانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diana - ڈیانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diana - ڈیانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diana?
Meanings of diana are diana and dionaea
Whats the definition of diana?
Definition of the diana are
- (Roman mythology) virgin goddess of the hunt and the Moon; counterpart of Greek Artemis
- English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles; her death in an automobile accident in Paris produced intense national mourning (1961-1997)
- a genus of the family Droseraceae
What is the synonym of diana?
Synonym of word diana are ڈیانا