Dohaa i - دہائ meanings in English
Dohaa i - دہائ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Dohaa i - دہائ.
- (noun) : (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
- (noun) : an expression of grievance or resentment
- (noun) : (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
- (noun) : an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- (noun) : a period of 10 years
- (noun) : a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- (noun) : act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
More words related to the meanings of Dohaa i - دہائ
More words from English related to Dohaa i - دہائ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dohaa i - دہائ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dohaa i - دہائ
What are the meanings of Dohaa i - دہائ in English?
Meanings of the word Dohaa i - دہائ in English are complaint, decade and redress. To understand how would you translate the word Dohaa i - دہائ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dohaa i - دہائ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dohaa i - دہائ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dohaa i - دہائ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dohaa i - دہائ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dohaa i - دہائ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dohaa i - دہائ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dohaa i?
Meanings of dohaa i are complaint, decade and redress
Whats the definition of dohaa i?
Definition of the dohaa i are
- (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
- an expression of grievance or resentment
- (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- a period of 10 years
- a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
What is the synonym of dohaa i?
Synonym of word dohaa i are شکایت, نالش, شکوہ, استغاثہ, گلہ, پکار, واویلا, فریاد, فغان, دہائ
What are the idioms related to dohaa i?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dohaa i.
- The complaint of the present times is the general complaint of all times
- It is a step towards health to know what the complaint is