Excision - ایکسائز meanings in English
Excision - ایکسائز meanings in English is excision Excision - ایکسائز in English. More meanings of excision - ایکسائز, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Excision - ایکسائز Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Excision - ایکسائز.
- (noun) : the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- (noun) : the act of pulling up or out; uprooting; cutting off from existence
- (noun) : the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church; cutting a person off from a religious society
More words from English related to Excision - ایکسائز
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Excision - ایکسائز meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Excision - ایکسائز in English?
Meanings of the word Excision - ایکسائز in English is excision. To understand how would you translate the word Excision - ایکسائز in English, you can take help from words closely related to Excision - ایکسائز or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Excision - ایکسائز synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Excision - ایکسائز. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Excision - ایکسائز in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Excision - ایکسائز in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Excision - ایکسائز with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by excision?
Meaning of excision is excision
Whats the definition of excision?
Definition of the excision are
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- the act of pulling up or out; uprooting; cutting off from existence
- the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church; cutting a person off from a religious society
What is the synonym of excision?
Synonym of word excision are ایکسائز