Faasikh - فاسخ meanings in English
Faasikh - فاسخ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Faasikh - فاسخ.
- (noun) : a dissolute man in fashionable society
- (adjective satellite) : unrestrained by convention or morality
- (noun) : a recklessly extravagant consumer
- (adjective satellite) : recklessly wasteful
- (noun) : someone who assaults others sexually
- (noun) : someone who violates the law
- (noun) : a device that trips like a switch and opens the circuit when overloaded
- (noun) : a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone
More words related to the meanings of Faasikh - فاسخ
More words from English related to Faasikh - فاسخ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Faasikh - فاسخ meanings in English in English.
abandonedcastawaydissoluteerrant erraticgadaboutmiscreantraffishrakishrakeribaldslipstringtrollopvagabondvagrantlydestitutehooliganprofligatestragstragglerstrollervagrantwackywandererwaywardwhackystraytavern haunterabrogationcancellationcountermanddissolutioninfringementwaivercasemateembrasurerantipolewantonblackguarddrunkardfreethinkerlibertinetoperrindsrundcontumaciousdisrespectfulimpertinentimpoliteirreverent ...
What are the meanings of Faasikh - فاسخ in English?
Meanings of the word Faasikh - فاسخ in English are profligate, violator, breaker and infringer. To understand how would you translate the word Faasikh - فاسخ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Faasikh - فاسخ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Faasikh - فاسخ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Faasikh - فاسخ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Faasikh - فاسخ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Faasikh - فاسخ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Faasikh - فاسخ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by faasikh?
Meanings of faasikh are profligate, violator, breaker and infringer
Whats the definition of faasikh?
Definition of the faasikh are
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
- unrestrained by convention or morality
- a recklessly extravagant consumer
- recklessly wasteful
- someone who assaults others sexually
- someone who violates the law
- a device that trips like a switch and opens the circuit when overloaded
- a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone
What is the synonym of faasikh?
Synonym of word faasikh are آوارہ, خراباتی, فسخ, رند, لچا, شہدا, رندانہ, بدکارشخص, فضول خرچ, فاسخ