Farraash - فراش meanings in English
Farraash - فراش Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Farraash - فراش.
- (noun) : an officer who manages the household of a king or nobleman
- (noun) : the treasurer of a municipal corporation
- (noun) : British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
- (noun) : a person of unquestioning obedience
- (noun) : a male servant (especially a footman)
More words related to the meanings of Farraash - فراش
More words from English related to Farraash - فراش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Farraash - فراش meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Farraash - فراش in English?
Meanings of the word Farraash - فراش in English are chamberlain and flunky. To understand how would you translate the word Farraash - فراش in English, you can take help from words closely related to Farraash - فراش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Farraash - فراش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Farraash - فراش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Farraash - فراش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Farraash - فراش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Farraash - فراش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by farraash?
Meanings of farraash are chamberlain and flunky
Whats the definition of farraash?
Definition of the farraash are
- an officer who manages the household of a king or nobleman
- the treasurer of a municipal corporation
- British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
- a person of unquestioning obedience
- a male servant (especially a footman)
What is the synonym of farraash?
Synonym of word farraash are حاجب, افسر اعلیٰ, فراش, نوکر, خادم, باوَردی خادَم, اَردلی, چَپڑاسی, پيش خِدمَت, غُلام