Foh - جینٹ meanings in English
Foh - جینٹ Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Foh - جینٹ.
- (noun) : agile Old World viverrine having a spotted coat and long ringed tail
- (noun) : French writer of novels and dramas for the theater of the absurd (1910-1986)
- (noun) : French diplomat who in 1793 tried to draw the United States into the war between France and England (1763-1834)
- (noun) : large heavily built seabird with a long stout bill noted for its plunging dives for fish
More words from English related to Foh - جینٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Foh - جینٹ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Foh - جینٹ in English?
Meanings of the word Foh - جینٹ in English are genet, gannet, gennet, gerent, ginnet and jant. To understand how would you translate the word Foh - جینٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Foh - جینٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Foh - جینٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Foh - جینٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Foh - جینٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Foh - جینٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Foh - جینٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by foh?
Meanings of foh are genet, gannet, gennet, gerent, ginnet and jant
Whats the definition of foh?
Definition of the foh are
- agile Old World viverrine having a spotted coat and long ringed tail
- French writer of novels and dramas for the theater of the absurd (1910-1986)
- French diplomat who in 1793 tried to draw the United States into the war between France and England (1763-1834)
- large heavily built seabird with a long stout bill noted for its plunging dives for fish
What is the synonym of foh?
Synonym of word foh are جینٹ