Ghaerat - غیرت meanings in English
Ghaerat - غیرت meanings in English are bashfulness, honour, modesty, pudency, fervidness, jalousies, zealless Ghaerat - غیرت in English. More meanings of ghaerat - غیرت, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Ghaerat - غیرت Definitions
Please find 10 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Ghaerat - غیرت.
- (noun) : a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- (noun) : a woman's virtue or chastity
- (noun) : the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- (noun) : the state of being honored
- (verb) : accept as pay
- (verb) : bestow honor or rewards upon
- (noun) : formality and propriety of manner
- (noun) : freedom from vanity or conceit
- (noun) : feeling embarrassed due to modesty
- (noun) : feelings of great warmth and intensity
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
More words related to the meanings of Ghaerat - غیرت
More words from English related to Ghaerat - غیرت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ghaerat - غیرت meanings in English in English.
abashmentembarrassmentbashfulnessshameemacerationabutmentgradepierrundlecantileverfoundation honourlegstatusaggrandizedignifyennoblepreferaquajuicerainfallwatercharacterlustreoriginracerainwatersdewaterawfulnessglorysolemnitydignifyingpraetorshipprestigiousnessdignifiesdignitieseminencypravityprestigesdignationdignificationdignotionprestidigitalprestigiationprestimonywaqarbileprickly heatrespect ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ghaerat - غیرت
What are the meanings of Ghaerat - غیرت in English?
Meanings of the word Ghaerat - غیرت in English are honour, modesty, bashfulness, fervidness, jalousies, pudency and zealless. To understand how would you translate the word Ghaerat - غیرت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Ghaerat - غیرت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ghaerat - غیرت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ghaerat - غیرت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ghaerat - غیرت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ghaerat - غیرت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ghaerat - غیرت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ghaerat?
Meanings of ghaerat are honour, modesty, bashfulness, fervidness, jalousies, pudency and zealless
Whats the definition of ghaerat?
Definition of the ghaerat are
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- the state of being honored
- accept as pay
- bestow honor or rewards upon
- formality and propriety of manner
- freedom from vanity or conceit
- feeling embarrassed due to modesty
- feelings of great warmth and intensity
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
What is the synonym of ghaerat?
Synonym of word ghaerat are پایہ, سرفراز کرنا, پانی, وقار, پت, ناموری, تعظیم, احترام, قدر, اعتبار
What are the idioms related to ghaerat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ghaerat.
- Bashfulness is an enemy to success
- Poverty has no greater foe than bashfulness
- He adds honour to ancestral honour
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Virtue brings honour and honour vanity