Haajat - حاجت meanings in English
Haajat - حاجت Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Haajut - حاجت.
- (noun) : the condition of being essential or indispensable
- (noun) : the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- (verb) : require as useful, just, or proper
- (noun) : a condition requiring relief
- (noun) : a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- (verb) : have or feel a need for
- (verb) : be without
- (noun) : required activity
- (noun) : something that is required in advance
More words from English related to Haajut - حاجت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Haajat - حاجت meanings in English in English.
abatementdiminutiondrawbackfailurefalling fewnesslessmitigationpalliationpaucityquantitativescantinessscarcityshortcomingshortfallslendernesswantdearthdeficiencydeficitimpairmentinsufficiencylacklackinglossmeagernesspenuryreductionrelaxationremissionscantshortagewanecommiedecrementdepletionincipiencylackadaisicallyreductioreductionistcrunchesdearthsdecrementsdecrewdeficiencedeficientsdemountsdepletionsdepletivefallowness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Haajat - حاجت
What are the meanings of Haajat - حاجت in English?
Meanings of the word Haajat - حاجت in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Haajat - حاجت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Haajat - حاجت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Haajat - حاجت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Haajat - حاجت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Haajat - حاجت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Haajat - حاجت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Haajat - حاجت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by haajat?
need, lack, necessity, requirement, want, relieves
Whats the definition of haajat?
Definition of the haajat are
- the condition of being essential or indispensable
- the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- require as useful, just, or proper
- a condition requiring relief
- a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- have or feel a need for
- be without
- required activity
- something that is required in advance
What is the synonym of haajat?
Synonym of word haajat are چاہ, فرض, لزوم, وجوب, ضرورت, احتیاج, حاجت, لازمہ, خواہش, چاہنا
What are the idioms related to haajat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word haajat.
- Need and necessity
- All complain of want of memory but none want of judgement
- Want of care does us more harm than want of knowledge
- Want of wit is worse than want of money
- Evil doers never lack excuses