Halquum - حلقوم meanings in English
Halquum - حلقوم Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Halquum - حلقوم.
- (noun) : the vocal apparatus of the larynx; the true vocal folds and the space between them where the voice tone is generated
- (noun) : the passage between the pharynx and the stomach
- (noun) : the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone
- (noun) : a passage resembling a throat in shape or function
- (noun) : an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
- (noun) : the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
More words from English related to Halquum - حلقوم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Halquum - حلقوم meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Halquum - حلقوم
What are the meanings of Halquum - حلقوم in English?
Meanings of the word Halquum - حلقوم in English are glottis, gullet and throat. To understand how would you translate the word Halquum - حلقوم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Halquum - حلقوم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Halquum - حلقوم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Halquum - حلقوم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Halquum - حلقوم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Halquum - حلقوم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Halquum - حلقوم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by halquum?
Meanings of halquum are glottis, gullet and throat
Whats the definition of halquum?
Definition of the halquum are
- the vocal apparatus of the larynx; the true vocal folds and the space between them where the voice tone is generated
- the passage between the pharynx and the stomach
- the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone
- a passage resembling a throat in shape or function
- an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
- the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
What is the synonym of halquum?
Synonym of word halquum are نرہیٹی کا منہ, گلا, حلق, فم, حلقوم, نرخرا, نرکسی, تنگ کھائ, گُلو
What are the idioms related to halquum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word halquum.
- A flatterer throat is an open sepulchre
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- Cut one throat
- Give one the lie in his throat
- Lie in one's throat