Hato - ہٹو meanings in English
Hato - ہٹو Definitions
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Hato - ہٹو.
- (adjective) : used of an opponent's ground
- (adjective satellite) : (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- (adverb) : from one's possession
- (adverb) : out of existence
- (adverb) : indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- (adverb) : in a different direction
- (adverb) : in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- (adverb) : so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- (adverb) : freely or at will
- (adverb) : out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- (adverb) : at a distance in space or time
- (adverb) : in reserve; not for immediate use
- (adjective satellite) : not present; having left
- (adverb) : from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
More words related to the meanings of Hato - ہٹو
More words from English related to Hato - ہٹو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hato - ہٹو meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Hato - ہٹو
What are the meanings of Hato - ہٹو in English?
Meanings of the word Hato - ہٹو in English is away. To understand how would you translate the word Hato - ہٹو in English, you can take help from words closely related to Hato - ہٹو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hato - ہٹو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hato - ہٹو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hato - ہٹو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hato - ہٹو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hato - ہٹو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hato?
Meaning of hato is away
Whats the definition of hato?
Definition of the hato are
- used of an opponent's ground
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- from one's possession
- out of existence
- indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- in a different direction
- in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- freely or at will
- out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- at a distance in space or time
- in reserve; not for immediate use
- not present; having left
- from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
What is the synonym of hato?
Synonym of word hato are غیر حاضر, غائب, دور, الگ, علیحدہ, دور پار, ہٹ, ہٹو, ہشت, الگ ہو
What are the idioms related to hato?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hato.
- Take away affection and good will and all the pleasure is taken away from life
- Take away feel and you take away fire
- A man in a passion rides a horse that runs away with him
- A soft answer turneth away wrath
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot