Hik - ہک meanings in English
Hik - ہک Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Hik - ہک.
- (noun) : a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- (noun) : a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- (noun) : a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe); prevents slipping
- (verb) : provide with cleats
- (verb) : secure on a cleat
- (noun) : a person who is not very intelligent or interested in culture
- (verb) : adopt
More words from English related to Hik - ہک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hik - ہک meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Hik - ہک in English?
Meanings of the word Hik - ہک in English are cleat, hick, hook on, hocked, hoke and huke. To understand how would you translate the word Hik - ہک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Hik - ہک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hik - ہک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hik - ہک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hik - ہک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hik - ہک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hik - ہک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hik?
Meanings of hik are cleat, hick, hook on, hocked, hoke and huke
Whats the definition of hik?
Definition of the hik are
- a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe); prevents slipping
- provide with cleats
- secure on a cleat
- a person who is not very intelligent or interested in culture
What is the synonym of hik?
Synonym of word hik are فانہ, پھانہ, ہک, چڑیا, لکڑی کا ایک چھوٹا ٹُکڑا