Hiraasaan - ہراساں meanings in English
Hiraasaan - ہراساں meanings in English are afraid, despondent, disappointed, frightened, harangued, haused Hiraasaan - ہراساں in English. More meanings of hiraasaan - ہراساں, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Hiraasaan - ہراساں Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Hiraasaan - ہراساں.
- (adjective satellite) : having feelings of aversion or unwillingness
- (adjective satellite) : filled with regret or concern; used often to soften an unpleasant statement
- (adjective satellite) : feeling worry or concern or insecurity
- (adjective) : filled with fear or apprehension
- (adjective satellite) : disappointingly unsuccessful
- (adjective satellite) : made afraid
- (adjective satellite) : thrown into a state of intense fear or desperation
- (adjective satellite) : without or almost without hope
More words related to the meanings of Hiraasaan - ہراساں
More words from English related to Hiraasaan - ہراساں
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hiraasaan - ہراساں meanings in English in English.
afraidawfuldiredreadfulfearsomegrimhorrifichorriblealarmingdangerousfearfulfrightfulghastlygrisyhair raisinghorrendousintimidatingluridminatorymonstrousterrifyingdirefuldreadnaughtenfant terriblehorrifyinghorror struckscarecrowishscareyscreakyawhapeawhapingawmousawniercroupousdreadingdreadlydrouthiestfrightinggruesomesthorrifiesscarierscathefulscoriousscusingterrifierterrorfulveneficastriferousdernfuldreadable ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hiraasaan - ہراساں
What are the meanings of Hiraasaan - ہراساں in English?
Meanings of the word Hiraasaan - ہراساں in English are afraid, disappointed, frightened, despondent, harangued and haused. To understand how would you translate the word Hiraasaan - ہراساں in English, you can take help from words closely related to Hiraasaan - ہراساں or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hiraasaan - ہراساں synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hiraasaan - ہراساں. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hiraasaan - ہراساں in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hiraasaan - ہراساں in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hiraasaan - ہراساں with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hiraasaan?
Meanings of hiraasaan are afraid, disappointed, frightened, despondent, harangued and haused
Whats the definition of hiraasaan?
Definition of the hiraasaan are
- having feelings of aversion or unwillingness
- filled with regret or concern; used often to soften an unpleasant statement
- feeling worry or concern or insecurity
- filled with fear or apprehension
- disappointingly unsuccessful
- made afraid
- thrown into a state of intense fear or desperation
- without or almost without hope
What is the synonym of hiraasaan?
Synonym of word hiraasaan are خوفناک, خائف, خوفزدہ, متذبذب, ڈرا ہوا, ہراساں, محرُوم, مایُوس, مغموم, دِل شکستہ
What are the idioms related to hiraasaan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hiraasaan.
- Do not be frightened by difficulties
- Do what you think proper and do not be afraid
- He that hath been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope
- Some have been thought brave beacuse they were afraid to run away