Ijaarah - اجارہ meanings in English
Ijaarah - اجارہ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Ijaarah - اجارہ.
- (noun) : something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone
- (noun) : the act of retaining something
- (noun) : a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- (noun) : exclusive control or possession of something
- (noun) : (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
More words related to the meanings of Ijaarah - اجارہ
More words from English related to Ijaarah - اجارہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ijaarah - اجارہ meanings in English in English.
appertainconcerndiocese districtmanorrapportseigniorytenureaffinityareabearingcircleconnectionholdingjurisdictionlocalitynexusprovinceregionrelationrelevancystateterritoryzonezonuleparvenueterrineterraneterritterreityterritoriedbandagecompressfarmgirthligamenligaturetableteachingbandbeltclampdeceptiondeligationeye washfraudheadbandinklekerseylath ...
What are the meanings of Ijaarah - اجارہ in English?
Meanings of the word Ijaarah - اجارہ in English are holding and monopoly. To understand how would you translate the word Ijaarah - اجارہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Ijaarah - اجارہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ijaarah - اجارہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ijaarah - اجارہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ijaarah - اجارہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ijaarah - اجارہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ijaarah - اجارہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ijaarah?
Meanings of ijaarah are holding and monopoly
Whats the definition of ijaarah?
Definition of the ijaarah are
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone
- the act of retaining something
- a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- exclusive control or possession of something
- (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
What is the synonym of ijaarah?
Synonym of word ijaarah are علاقہ, پٹی, قبضہ, قابض, کاشت, اجارہ, حصہ موضع, پٹا, گیر, ٹھیکہ