Imlaak - املاک meanings in English
Imlaak - املاک meanings in English are immovable, property, asperities, emplaces, disembogued, emasculatory, emphyteuticary Imlaak - املاک in English. More meanings of imlaak - املاک, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Imlaak - املاک Definitions
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Imlaak - املاک.
- (adjective satellite) : not able or intended to be moved
- (noun) : property consisting of houses and land
- (noun) : any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- (noun) : a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class
- (noun) : something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone
- (noun) : any area set aside for a particular purpose
- وہ جس کا کوئی شخص مالک ہوتا ہے
More words related to the meanings of Imlaak - املاک
More words from English related to Imlaak - املاک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imlaak - املاک meanings in English in English.
commodityfreight fundgearmammonpropertywareassetsbelongingcargodaintiesgoodslootlucreluggagemerchandisemoneyrevenuerichesstockearth floor geoglobegroundimmovableestatelandregionsoilterraepithetadjectiveattributecharacterfeaturepraisequalitytraitadjectivelyadverbadverbiallyadjectivesestablisheddurableerectfirmfixedinsistentlasting ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imlaak - املاک
What are the meanings of Imlaak - املاک in English?
Meanings of the word Imlaak - املاک in English are immovable, property, asperities, emplaces, disembogued, emasculatory and emphyteuticary. To understand how would you translate the word Imlaak - املاک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Imlaak - املاک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imlaak - املاک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imlaak - املاک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imlaak - املاک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imlaak - املاک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imlaak - املاک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imlaak?
Meanings of imlaak are immovable, property, asperities, emplaces, disembogued, emasculatory and emphyteuticary
Whats the definition of imlaak?
Definition of the imlaak are
- not able or intended to be moved
- property consisting of houses and land
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone
- any area set aside for a particular purpose
- وہ جس کا کوئی شخص مالک ہوتا ہے
What is the synonym of imlaak?
Synonym of word imlaak are زمین, قائم, غیر متحرک, املاک, جائیداد غیر منقولہ, اچل, اٹل, تھر, ثابت قدم, مستقل مزاج
What are the idioms related to imlaak?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imlaak.
- Worth no lies in what a man is worth property gives honours property brings friendships everywhere the poor man is down trodden
- Good fame is the rightful property of the dead
- Have you lost your judgement at the same time as your property
- If property totters friends begin to waver simultaneously with it
- It is easy to be generous with other people's property