Jaara - جاڑا meanings in English
Jaara - جاڑا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Jaara - جاڑا.
- (noun) : the absence of heat
- (noun) : sexual unresponsiveness (especially of women) and inability to achieve orgasm during intercourse
- (noun) : a lack of affection or enthusiasm
- (noun) : the coldest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox
- (verb) : spend the winter
More words from English related to Jaara - جاڑا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jaara - جاڑا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Jaara - جاڑا
What are the meanings of Jaara - جاڑا in English?
Meanings of the word Jaara - جاڑا in English are frigidity and winter. To understand how would you translate the word Jaara - جاڑا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jaara - جاڑا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jaara - جاڑا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jaara - جاڑا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jaara - جاڑا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jaara - جاڑا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jaara - جاڑا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jaara?
Meanings of jaara are frigidity and winter
Whats the definition of jaara?
Definition of the jaara are
- the absence of heat
- sexual unresponsiveness (especially of women) and inability to achieve orgasm during intercourse
- a lack of affection or enthusiasm
- the coldest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox
- spend the winter
What is the synonym of jaara?
Synonym of word jaara are سیت, سردی, جاڑا, خنکی, برودت, بانجھ پن, وِنٹَر, سَردی, ٹھَنڈ, سرما
What are the idioms related to jaara?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jaara.
- A fair day in winter is the mother of a storm
- A good winter brings a good summer
- A woman's mind and the winter wind change oft
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Where are the snows of last winter