Jabri - جبری meanings in English
Jabri - جبری Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Jabri - جبری.
- (adjective satellite) : required by rule
- (noun) : a person with a compulsive disposition; someone who feels compelled to do certain things
- (adjective satellite) : caused by or suggestive of psychological compulsion
- (adjective satellite) : strongly motivated to succeed
- (adjective satellite) : lacking spontaneity; not natural
- (adjective satellite) : made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency
- (adjective satellite) : forced or compelled
- (adjective) : produced by or subjected to forcing
More words related to the meanings of Jabri - جبری
More words from English related to Jabri - جبری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jabri - جبری meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Jabri - جبری
What are the meanings of Jabri - جبری in English?
Meanings of the word Jabri - جبری in English are compulsory, compulsive, forced and forfered. To understand how would you translate the word Jabri - جبری in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jabri - جبری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jabri - جبری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jabri - جبری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jabri - جبری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jabri - جبری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jabri - جبری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jabri?
Meanings of jabri are compulsory, compulsive, forced and forfered
Whats the definition of jabri?
Definition of the jabri are
- required by rule
- a person with a compulsive disposition; someone who feels compelled to do certain things
- caused by or suggestive of psychological compulsion
- strongly motivated to succeed
- lacking spontaneity; not natural
- made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency
- forced or compelled
- produced by or subjected to forcing
What is the synonym of jabri?
Synonym of word jabri are لازم, ضروری, لازمی, مجبوری, ناچاری, قہری, جبری, مَجبور کُن, عادی
What are the idioms related to jabri?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jabri.
- A forced kindness deserves no thanks
- Fanned fires and forced love never did well
- Forced labour is better than idleness
- Forced love does not last
- Forced prayers are no good for the soul