Jani - جانی meanings in English
Jani - جانی Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Jani - جانی.
- (noun) : a special loved one
- (noun) : something regarded with special favor or liking
- (noun) : a competitor thought likely to win
- (adjective satellite) : appealing to the general public
- (adjective satellite) : preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- (adverb) : in such a manner that death ensues (also in reference to hatred, jealousy, fear, etc.)
- (adjective satellite) : dearly loved
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (noun) : an ardent follower and admirer
- (noun) : a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- (noun) : a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
More words related to the meanings of Jani - جانی
More words from English related to Jani - جانی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jani - جانی meanings in English in English.
acceptableappreciableapprovedduckygracefullikablepalatablepraiseworthyselectsucculentchoicedesirableenviablefavouriteingratiatingpleasingfavoredfavorerfavoritesfavouredfavouritespleasantaide de campcourtieravailableeffectiveefficaciousmortallyoperativetellingbanefulfatal lethalmortiferousslaughterousdangerousdeadlydestructivefell internecinemalignantmortalnoxiousperniciousvirulentephemerouseponymicfatalisticlethalitypestiferous ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jani - جانی
What are the meanings of Jani - جانی in English?
Meanings of the word Jani - جانی in English are favourite, mortally, beloved and lover. To understand how would you translate the word Jani - جانی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jani - جانی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jani - جانی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jani - جانی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jani - جانی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jani - جانی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jani - جانی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jani?
Meanings of jani are favourite, mortally, beloved and lover
Whats the definition of jani?
Definition of the jani are
- a special loved one
- something regarded with special favor or liking
- a competitor thought likely to win
- appealing to the general public
- preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- in such a manner that death ensues (also in reference to hatred, jealousy, fear, etc.)
- dearly loved
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
What is the synonym of jani?
Synonym of word jani are پسندیدہ, مصاحب, پیارا, عزیز, خاص, منہ لگا, سر چڑھا, ناک کا بال, مقرب, منظور نظر
What are the idioms related to jani?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jani.
- All is well with him who is beloved of his neighbours
- It is better to be beloved than honoured
- To be beloved is above all bargains
- A charitable man is a true lover of god
- He is not a lover who does not love for ever