Jeemna - جیمنا meanings in English
Jeemna - جیمنا Definitions
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Jeemna - جیمنا.
- (noun) : something experienced with great delight
- (noun) : an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- (verb) : gratify
- (verb) : move along, of liquids
- (verb) : take in food; used of animals only
- (verb) : gratify
- (noun) : food for domestic livestock
- (verb) : support or promote
- (verb) : give food to
- (verb) : serve as food for; be the food for
- (verb) : feed into; supply
- (verb) : provide as food
- (verb) : introduce continuously
- (verb) : profit from in an exploitatory manner
- (verb) : provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
More words related to the meanings of Jeemna - جیمنا
More words from English related to Jeemna - جیمنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jeemna - جیمنا meanings in English in English.
accumulatecongregategathergroupamassfeedplenishprovidepurveyimpartingimparkprovidingbanquetfeast browsefodderclapper claweateatingmushnutrimentpabulumviandbearconsumedinedinnerembezzleendurefarefoodlunchmealmessmisappropriateomitrefectionrepastsupperswallowtifftommycaulinarycuisinesfoodismmealingmeal mouthedclothefavournurse ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jeemna - جیمنا
What are the meanings of Jeemna - جیمنا in English?
Meanings of the word Jeemna - جیمنا in English are feast and feed. To understand how would you translate the word Jeemna - جیمنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jeemna - جیمنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jeemna - جیمنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jeemna - جیمنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jeemna - جیمنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jeemna - جیمنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jeemna - جیمنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jeemna?
Meanings of jeemna are feast and feed
Whats the definition of jeemna?
Definition of the jeemna are
- something experienced with great delight
- an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- move along, of liquids
- take in food; used of animals only
- food for domestic livestock
- support or promote
- give food to
- serve as food for; be the food for
- feed into; supply
- provide as food
- introduce continuously
- profit from in an exploitatory manner
- provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
What is the synonym of jeemna?
Synonym of word jeemna are ضَيافَت, کھانا, بھوجن کرنا, دعوت کھانا, عمدہ کھانا کھانا, جیمنا, ضیافت کھانا, پُر تکَلُّف کھانا, ٹھاٹھ کی دَعوَت, لَذِيز کھانا
What are the idioms related to jeemna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jeemna.
- Feed sparingly and defy the physician
- Feed the mouthhame the eyes
- Feed up
- Fine cage does not feed the bird
- No matter how much you feed a wolf he will always return to the forest