Jhaalna - جھالنا meanings in English
Jhaalna - جھالنا Definitions
Please find 8 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Jhaalna - جھالنا.
- (verb) : make fit
- (verb) : lend flavor to
- (noun) : one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions
- (noun) : a recurrent time marked by major holidays
- (noun) : a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field
- (verb) : make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- (noun) : an alloy (usually of lead and tin) used when melted to join two metal surfaces
- (verb) : join or fuse with solder
- سال کے حِصّوں ميں سے کوئی ايک
More words from English related to Jhaalna - جھالنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jhaalna - جھالنا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Jhaalna - جھالنا
What are the meanings of Jhaalna - جھالنا in English?
Meanings of the word Jhaalna - جھالنا in English are braze, season and solder. To understand how would you translate the word Jhaalna - جھالنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jhaalna - جھالنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jhaalna - جھالنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jhaalna - جھالنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jhaalna - جھالنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jhaalna - جھالنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jhaalna - جھالنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jhaalna?
Meanings of jhaalna are braze, season and solder
Whats the definition of jhaalna?
Definition of the jhaalna are
- make fit
- lend flavor to
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions
- a recurrent time marked by major holidays
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field
- make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- an alloy (usually of lead and tin) used when melted to join two metal surfaces
- join or fuse with solder
- سال کے حِصّوں ميں سے کوئی ايک
What is the synonym of jhaalna?
Synonym of word jhaalna are جھالنا, پیتل کا جھال لگانا, موسم, گام, رت, موسَم, رُت, فَصَل, سَمان, وقت
What are the idioms related to jhaalna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jhaalna.
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Everything is good in its season
- In season
- Out of season
- The sluggard's convenient season never comes