جڑنا - Jurna in English
جڑنا - Jurna Definitions
Please find 15 English definitions related to the word جڑنا - Jurna.
- Apposition - (noun) : (biology) growth in the thickness of a cell wall by the deposit of successive layers of material
- Attach - (verb) : create social or emotional ties
- Combine - (verb) : gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- Confederate - (noun) : a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)
- Conjugate - (noun) : a mixture of two partially miscible liquids A and B produces two conjugate solutions: one of A in B and another of B in A
- Copulate - (verb) : engage in sexual intercourse
- Gather - (verb) : assemble or get together
- Infix - (verb) : put or introduce into something
- Inlay - (noun) : a decoration made by fitting pieces of wood into prepared slots in a surface
- Inosculate - (verb) : cause to join or open into each other by anastomosis
- Join - (verb) : make contact or come together
- Knot - (noun) : something twisted and tight and swollen
- Rattlesnake root - (noun) : a plant of the genus Nabalus
- Stud - (noun) : ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- Unite - (verb) : have or possess in combination
More words related to the meanings of جڑنا - Jurna
More words from English related to جڑنا - Jurna
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word جڑنا - Jurna in English in English.
abutmentaccedeacceptaccessaryaccessionaccordaccumulateacquiesceaccompaniedaffixaffinitiesaggregateagreeaggrandizementaidappendapplyappositionarrestbandblenchblendbuckleburycalculatecementchafedco operateco sharercoagulumcolligatecombinedcomparecomportcomputeconcurconfluencecongregateconjugateconstrictcontiguitycorrespondentcouplecomplicatecohesioncollaboratorcombineconnectconvenecompose ...
Idioms related to the meaning of جڑنا - Jurna
What are the meanings of جڑنا - Jurna in English?
Meanings of the word جڑنا - Jurna in English are apposition, concur, conjugate, combine, connect, copulate, gather, join, knot, stud, attach, confederate, infix, inlay, inosculate, rattlesnake root, unite, enroot, inlayings, rootedness, studding, studdle, studs, inertion and inherse. To understand how would you translate the word جڑنا - Jurna in English, you can take help from words closely related to جڑنا - Jurna or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered جڑنا - Jurna synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word جڑنا - Jurna. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use جڑنا - Jurna in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say جڑنا - Jurna in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of جڑنا - Jurna with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jurna?
Meanings of jurna are apposition, attach, combine
What is the synonym of jurna?
Synonym of word jurna are بڑھوتری, اضافہ, پیوستگی, جڑنا, بدل, قبول کرنا, ملنا, سنجوگ ہونا, اتفاق ہونا, جوڑنا
What are the idioms related to jurna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jurna.
- بد زُبانی سے جو نقصان ہوتا ہے اس کی کبھی تلافی نہیں ہو سکتی
- سخت اقدامات سے مشکل پر قابو پانا لینا
- بالغ ہو جانا