Juun - جون meanings in English
Juun - جون Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word June - جون.
- (noun) : the month following May and preceding July
- (noun) : egg or young of an insect parasitic on mammals especially a sucking louse; often attached to a hair or item of clothing
- (noun) : a luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source
- (noun) : a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- (noun) : a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- (adverb) : to the same degree (often followed by as')
More words from English related to June - جون
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Juun - جون meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Juun - جون
What are the meanings of Juun - جون in English?
Meanings of the word Juun - جون in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Juun - جون in English, you can take help from words closely related to Juun - جون or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Juun - جون synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Juun - جون. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Juun - جون in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Juun - جون in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Juun - جون with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by juun?
june, which, as, nit
Whats the definition of juun?
Definition of the juun are
- the month following May and preceding July
- egg or young of an insect parasitic on mammals especially a sucking louse; often attached to a hair or item of clothing
- a luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source
- a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- to the same degree (often followed by as')
What is the synonym of juun?
Synonym of word juun are انگریزی چھٹامہینہ, اساڑھ, ساون, جون, لیکھ, جوں کا انڈا, جو, کن, جونسا, کون
What are the idioms related to juun?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word juun.
- Careless of things which are near we pursue eagerly things which are far away
- Neither will the wave which has passed be called back nor can the hour which has gone be return
- Since that cannot be done which you wish wish that which can be done
- That which you fear happens sooner than that which you hope
- There is a measure in things there are at length fixed boundaries beyond and about which that which is right cannot exist