Kabhi - کبھی meanings in English
Kabhi - کبھی Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Kabhi - کبھی.
- (adverb) : at any time
- (adverb) : (intensifier for adjectives) very
- (adverb) : at all times; all the time and on every occasion
- (noun) : that time; that moment
- (adverb) : subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- (adverb) : at that time
- (adverb) : in that case or as a consequence
- (adjective satellite) : at a specific prior time
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to some prior time
- (adverb) : at some indefinite or unstated time
|I will never smoke||میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا|
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Kabhi - کبھی
More words from English related to Kabhi - کبھی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kabhi - کبھی meanings in English in English.
afterwardsagainthenalthoughandbutevenmorenotwithstandingsothenalthenarthenaboutsthenarsthensconstantlyeternallyever alwaysayecontinuallyforeverincessantlyperpetuallysempreeternisealwayunfailingevertshabituallyrarelywhilesoccasionallyseldomsporadicat timesevery now and thenoccidentaliseoccidentalizeocclusiveonce in a whileoccasionedoccasionableoccasionalismoccasionateoccasioningmissinglyoccasioallysporadicallyinfrequently ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Kabhi - کبھی
What are the meanings of Kabhi - کبھی in English?
Meanings of the word Kabhi - کبھی in English are ever, then and sometime. To understand how would you translate the word Kabhi - کبھی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kabhi - کبھی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kabhi - کبھی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kabhi - کبھی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kabhi - کبھی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kabhi - کبھی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kabhi - کبھی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kabhi?
Meanings of kabhi are ever, then and sometime
Whats the definition of kabhi?
Definition of the kabhi are
- at any time
- (intensifier for adjectives) very
- at all times; all the time and on every occasion
- that time; that moment
- subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- at that time
- in that case or as a consequence
- at a specific prior time
- belonging to some prior time
- at some indefinite or unstated time
What is the synonym of kabhi?
Synonym of word kabhi are ہمیشہ, مدام, سدا, کبھی, کسی وقت, ماضی میں کسی وقت, دائماً, کبھی کبھار, کبھی کبھی, دیر کے بعد
What are the idioms related to kabhi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kabhi.
- Ever spare ever have
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- Do good and then do it again
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- First comes owning and then comes lying
How to use kabhi in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use kabhi in a sentence.
- I will never smoke — میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا
- I read a book sometimes — میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں