Kalmah - کلمہ meanings in English
Kalmah - کلمہ Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Kalmah - کلمہ.
- (verb) : put into words or an expression
- (noun) : an exchange of views on some topic
- (noun) : the sacred writings of the Christian religions
- (noun) : a unit of language that native speakers can identify
- (noun) : a brief statement
- (noun) : a verbal command for action
- (noun) : a promise
- (noun) : the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- (noun) : a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
- (noun) : information about recent and important events
- (noun) : a string of bits stored in computer memory
- (noun) : a word that is spoken aloud
More words related to the meanings of Kalmah - کلمہ
More words from English related to Kalmah - کلمہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kalmah - کلمہ meanings in English in English.
affirmationcreditaffairbetrothalgossipmatternewsoverturepointproblemproposalquestionsayingsubstancetaletalkthingtopicwordavowalmaximtenetagreementbehestconsentdictumdogmahearsaymottopromisequotationresolvestipulationtextvowcorculethe viewariautterancevocablebollbouldateepochobstrictionpledgetimeagecontractengagement ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Kalmah - کلمہ
What are the meanings of Kalmah - کلمہ in English?
Meanings of the word Kalmah - کلمہ in English are word, vocable and cloom. To understand how would you translate the word Kalmah - کلمہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kalmah - کلمہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kalmah - کلمہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kalmah - کلمہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kalmah - کلمہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kalmah - کلمہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kalmah - کلمہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kalmah?
Meanings of kalmah are word, vocable and cloom
Whats the definition of kalmah?
Definition of the kalmah are
- put into words or an expression
- an exchange of views on some topic
- the sacred writings of the Christian religions
- a unit of language that native speakers can identify
- a brief statement
- a verbal command for action
- a promise
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
- information about recent and important events
- a string of bits stored in computer memory
- a word that is spoken aloud
What is the synonym of kalmah?
Synonym of word kalmah are بات, قول, عہد, پیغام, خبر, تَقرير, لَفظ, کَلمَہ, صُوت يا اصوات کا مَجمُوعہ, کَہی گَئی بات
What are the idioms related to kalmah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kalmah.
- Word by word the book is made
- A good word
- A man of word
- A word and a stone let go cannot be recalled
- A word before is worth two behind