Keyniya - کینیا meanings in English
Keyniya - کینیا Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Keyniya - کینیا.
- (noun) : a republic in eastern Africa; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1963; major archeological discoveries have been made in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya
- (noun) : a native or inhabitant of Kenya
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of Kenya or its people
- (noun) : Christian fellowship or communion with God or with fellow Christians; said in particular of the early Christian community
More words from English related to Keyniya - کینیا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Keyniya - کینیا meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Keyniya - کینیا in English?
Meanings of the word Keyniya - کینیا in English are kenya, kenyan and koinonia. To understand how would you translate the word Keyniya - کینیا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Keyniya - کینیا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Keyniya - کینیا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Keyniya - کینیا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Keyniya - کینیا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Keyniya - کینیا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Keyniya - کینیا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by keyniya?
Meanings of keyniya are kenya, kenyan and koinonia
Whats the definition of keyniya?
Definition of the keyniya are
- a republic in eastern Africa; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1963; major archeological discoveries have been made in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya
- a native or inhabitant of Kenya
- of or relating to or characteristic of Kenya or its people
- Christian fellowship or communion with God or with fellow Christians; said in particular of the early Christian community
What is the synonym of keyniya?
Synonym of word keyniya are کینیا