Keysh - کیش meanings in English
Keysh - کیش Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Keysh - کیش.
- (noun) : any system of principles or beliefs
- (noun) : the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- (noun) : a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- (noun) : an institution to express belief in a divine power
More words related to the meanings of Keysh - کیش
More words from English related to Keysh - کیش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Keysh - کیش meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Keysh - کیش
What are the meanings of Keysh - کیش in English?
Meanings of the word Keysh - کیش in English are creed, religion, kesh and keesh. To understand how would you translate the word Keysh - کیش in English, you can take help from words closely related to Keysh - کیش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Keysh - کیش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Keysh - کیش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Keysh - کیش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Keysh - کیش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Keysh - کیش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by keysh?
Meanings of keysh are creed, religion, kesh and keesh
Whats the definition of keysh?
Definition of the keysh are
- any system of principles or beliefs
- the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- an institution to express belief in a divine power
What is the synonym of keysh?
Synonym of word keysh are مذہب, دھرم, دین, مت, معتقدات, عقائد کا مجموعہ, نظریات کا نظام, مسلک, ایمان, کیش
What are the idioms related to keysh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word keysh.
- A good life is the only religion
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- It matters not what religion an ill man is of
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety