Khaawar - خاور meanings in English
Khaawar - خاور meanings in English is sun Khaawar - خاور in English. More meanings of khaawar - خاور, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Khaawar - خاور Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Khaawar - خاور.
- (noun) : a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- (noun) : the rays of the sun
- (noun) : first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- (verb) : expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- (verb) : expose one's body to the sun
- (noun) : the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- (noun) : any star around which a planetary system revolves
More words from English related to Khaawar - خاور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Khaawar - خاور meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Khaawar - خاور
What are the meanings of Khaawar - خاور in English?
Meanings of the word Khaawar - خاور in English is sun. To understand how would you translate the word Khaawar - خاور in English, you can take help from words closely related to Khaawar - خاور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Khaawar - خاور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Khaawar - خاور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Khaawar - خاور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Khaawar - خاور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Khaawar - خاور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by khaawar?
Meaning of khaawar is sun
Whats the definition of khaawar?
Definition of the khaawar are
- a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- the rays of the sun
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- expose one's body to the sun
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- any star around which a planetary system revolves
What is the synonym of khaawar?
Synonym of word khaawar are مہر, سورج, نیر, سُورج, شمس, آفتاب, دھوپ, سراج, خاور, خرشید
What are the idioms related to khaawar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word khaawar.
- Sun and sun
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- Death and the sun are not to be looked on with a steady eye
- Do not argue against the sun
- Every light is not the sun