Khajil - خجل meanings in English
Khajil - خجل Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Khajil - خجل.
- (adjective satellite) : feeling or caused to feel ill at ease or self-conscious or ashamed
- (adjective satellite) : affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- (adjective satellite) : modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
- (adjective satellite) : showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement
- (adjective) : feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse
- (adjective satellite) : disposed to avoid notice
- (adjective satellite) : self-consciously timid
More words related to the meanings of Khajil - خجل
More words from English related to Khajil - خجل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Khajil - خجل meanings in English in English.
abashedashamedawkwardembarrassedsorryblushinggarishlyshamedbeshamedblushedblushinglyembarredembarringshammedshimmiedbladderedblushygressoriouscontritepenitentremorsefulrepentantruthfulshamefacedbashfuldemurehiddenlowlymodestobscureobscuredpudendouspudentshamefulverecundcaresscoycockerkisslipfondlepetsmuggleabearingaffyinglove makingdiffidentfaroucheshybackward ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Khajil - خجل
What are the meanings of Khajil - خجل in English?
Meanings of the word Khajil - خجل in English are abashed, coy, ashamed and bashful. To understand how would you translate the word Khajil - خجل in English, you can take help from words closely related to Khajil - خجل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Khajil - خجل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Khajil - خجل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Khajil - خجل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Khajil - خجل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Khajil - خجل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by khajil?
Meanings of khajil are abashed, coy, ashamed and bashful
Whats the definition of khajil?
Definition of the khajil are
- feeling or caused to feel ill at ease or self-conscious or ashamed
- affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
- showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement
- feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse
- disposed to avoid notice
- self-consciously timid
What is the synonym of khajil?
Synonym of word khajil are لجت, شرمندہ, پشیمان, محجوب, شرمسار, خجل, پچکارنا, ہاتھ پھیرنا, پیار کرنا, شرمیلا
What are the idioms related to khajil?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word khajil.
- Be not ashamed of your handicraft
- Do not be ashamed to eat your meat
- He bears poverty very ill who is ashamed of it
- I am not ashamed to confess that i am ignorant of what i do not know
- Never be ashamed to eat your meat