Khakaarna - کھکارنا meanings in English
Khakaarna - کھکارنا meanings in English is hawk Khakaarna - کھکارنا in English. More meanings of khakaarna - کھکارنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Khakaarna - کھکارنا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Khakaarna - کھکارنا.
- (verb) : sell or offer for sale from place to place
- (verb) : clear mucus or food from one's throat
- (noun) : diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- (noun) : an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
- (verb) : hunt with hawks
- (noun) : a square board with a handle underneath; used by masons to hold or carry mortar
More words from English related to Khakaarna - کھکارنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Khakaarna - کھکارنا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Khakaarna - کھکارنا
What are the meanings of Khakaarna - کھکارنا in English?
Meanings of the word Khakaarna - کھکارنا in English is hawk. To understand how would you translate the word Khakaarna - کھکارنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Khakaarna - کھکارنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Khakaarna - کھکارنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Khakaarna - کھکارنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Khakaarna - کھکارنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Khakaarna - کھکارنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Khakaarna - کھکارنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by khakaarna?
Meaning of khakaarna is hawk
Whats the definition of khakaarna?
Definition of the khakaarna are
- sell or offer for sale from place to place
- clear mucus or food from one's throat
- diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
- hunt with hawks
- a square board with a handle underneath; used by masons to hold or carry mortar
What is the synonym of khakaarna?
Synonym of word khakaarna are باز, شکرہ, پھیری لگانا, سودا بیچنا, حلق سے اگلنا, کھکارنا
What are the idioms related to khakaarna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word khakaarna.
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
- Hawk eyed
- Know a hawk from a handsaw