Khwaandah - خواندہ meanings in English
Khwaandah - خواندہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Khwaandah - خواندہ.
- (noun) : a person who can read and write
- (adjective) : able to read and write
- (adjective satellite) : knowledgeable and educated in one or several fields
- (adjective) : versed in literature; dealing with literature
- (adjective) : possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge)
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by full comprehension of the problem involved
More words related to the meanings of Khwaandah - خواندہ
|Literate||فضلا علما پنڈت لوگ پڑھا لکھا parha likha خواندہ khwaandah خواندہ Khuwanda|
|Educated||تعلیم یافتہ taliim yaaftah پڑھا لکھا parha likha خواندہ khwaandah خواندہ Khuwanda|
More words from English related to Khwaandah - خواندہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Khwaandah - خواندہ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Khwaandah - خواندہ in English?
Meanings of the word Khwaandah - خواندہ in English are literate and educated. To understand how would you translate the word Khwaandah - خواندہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Khwaandah - خواندہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Khwaandah - خواندہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Khwaandah - خواندہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Khwaandah - خواندہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Khwaandah - خواندہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Khwaandah - خواندہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by khwaandah?
Meanings of khwaandah are literate and educated
Whats the definition of khwaandah?
Definition of the khwaandah are
- a person who can read and write
- able to read and write
- knowledgeable and educated in one or several fields
- versed in literature; dealing with literature
- possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge)
- characterized by full comprehension of the problem involved
What is the synonym of khwaandah?
Synonym of word khwaandah are فضلا, علما, پنڈت لوگ, پڑھا لکھا, خواندہ, تعلیم یافتہ