Kiwaar - کواڑ meanings in English
Kiwaar - کواڑ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Kiwaar - کواڑ.
- (noun) : a hinged blind for a window
- (noun) : a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- (verb) : close with shutters
- (noun) : the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
- (noun) : a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- (noun) : a room that is entered via a door
- (noun) : a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road)
- (noun) : anything providing a means of access (or escape)
More words related to the meanings of Kiwaar - کواڑ
More words from English related to Kiwaar - کواڑ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kiwaar - کواڑ meanings in English in English.
chapterdivisionprodromeclerkdoorgateportalsectionbobchapteringdisaboutbyentranceinpearltovalvewithingatewayventingressionopeningportdoorcasedoorplatedoorwaydoorgadoorsteadlengthwhelpassistanceborderburdendistancedoor leafflapprotectionpuppuppyrangeshutterweightjalousievenetian blindshutterstangexcitementfluximmediate ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Kiwaar - کواڑ
What are the meanings of Kiwaar - کواڑ in English?
Meanings of the word Kiwaar - کواڑ in English are shutter and door. To understand how would you translate the word Kiwaar - کواڑ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kiwaar - کواڑ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kiwaar - کواڑ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kiwaar - کواڑ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kiwaar - کواڑ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kiwaar - کواڑ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kiwaar - کواڑ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kiwaar?
Meanings of kiwaar are shutter and door
Whats the definition of kiwaar?
Definition of the kiwaar are
- a hinged blind for a window
- a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- close with shutters
- the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- a room that is entered via a door
- a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road)
- anything providing a means of access (or escape)
What is the synonym of kiwaar?
Synonym of word kiwaar are پلا, جھلملی, مندن, شٹر, بند کرنے والا, کھڑکی کا سر کتا پردہ, کواڑ, پٹ, باب, در
What are the idioms related to kiwaar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kiwaar.
- Every door may be shut but death's door
- From door to door
- An empty door will tempt a saint
- An open door may tempt a saint
- Back door influence