Kutta - کتا meanings in English
Kutta - کتا meanings in English are cur, dogship, doggery, dogger, dogie, doggy, doggie, doggedness, yapster, dog, ratchet, dogget Kutta - کتا in English. More meanings of kutta - کتا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Kutta - کتا Definitions
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Kutta - کتا.
- (noun) : a cowardly and despicable person
- (noun) : an inferior dog or one of mixed breed
- (noun) : mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction
- (verb) : move by degrees in one direction only
- (noun) : a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- (noun) : a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- (noun) : a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- (noun) : someone who is morally reprehensible
- (noun) : metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- (noun) : informal term for a man
- (noun) : a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
- (noun) : persistent determination
- (noun) : informal terms for dogs
- (noun) : informal terms for dogs
- (noun) : motherless calf in a range herd of cattle
|My book||میری کتاب|
|My books||میری کتابیں|
|I can follow you||میں آپ کی پیروی کرسکتا ہوں|
|I can decide now||میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں|
|I can compare that||میں اس کا موازنہ کرسکتا ہوں|
|I can listen to that||میں اس کی بات سن سکتا ہوں|
|I can explain that||میں اس کی وضاحت کرسکتا تھا|
|I can think about it||میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں|
|I can build that||میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا|
|I can accept that||میں اسے قبول کرسکتا ہوں|
|I can put it there||میں اسے وہاں رکھ سکتا ہوں|
|I can agree with that||میں ان کے ساتھ متفق ہوسکتا ہوں|
|I can give her that||میں وہ (چیز) اسے دے سکتا ہوں|
|I can begin that||میں وہ شروع کر سکتاہوں|
|I can bake it||میں وہ چیز پکاسکتا ہوں|
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
|I can arrive tomorrow||میں کل پہنچ سکتا ہوں|
|I can hear it||میں یہ سن سکتا تھا|
|I can bring it||میں یہ لا سکتا ہوں|
|I can wear it||میں یہ پہن سکتا ہوں|
|I can speak it||میں یہ(زبان)بول سکتا ہوں|
|That is not my book||وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے|
|Do you have my book?||کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟|
|Can I come?||کیا میں آ سکتا ہوں|
|Can I help you?||کیا میں آپ کی مدد کر سکتا ہوں؟|
More words related to the meanings of Kutta - کتا
More words from English related to Kutta - کتا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kutta - کتا meanings in English in English.
accursedflagitiousgracelessmiscreantoutcastdoginfernalmaledictcurwild dogdisserviceable idlenaughtfutilelyidlyinutilerecoillesssaxatilesuccoryuselessnessworthlesslyidledidlesidlessesuccessuccorssuccosesuccourssuccumbssuccursalssuccussesvainervainestvanelesswastelidle headedidle patedshackatorysuccorlessvulgarcheapcommonlowearth bredflashgrovellermirymiserlyabjectbase ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Kutta - کتا
What are the meanings of Kutta - کتا in English?
Meanings of the word Kutta - کتا in English are cur, ratchet, dog, doggedness, doggie, doggy, dogie, dogger, doggery, dogship, yapster and dogget. To understand how would you translate the word Kutta - کتا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kutta - کتا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kutta - کتا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kutta - کتا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kutta - کتا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kutta - کتا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kutta - کتا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kutta?
Meanings of kutta are cur, ratchet, dog, doggedness, doggie, doggy, dogie, dogger, doggery, dogship, yapster and dogget
Whats the definition of kutta?
Definition of the kutta are
- a cowardly and despicable person
- an inferior dog or one of mixed breed
- mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction
- move by degrees in one direction only
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- someone who is morally reprehensible
- metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- informal term for a man
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
- persistent determination
- informal terms for dogs
- informal terms for dogs
- motherless calf in a range herd of cattle
What is the synonym of kutta?
Synonym of word kutta are کتا, لینڈی کتا, لنڈورا, جنگلی کتا, دم کٹا کتا, بیکار, لینڈی, خو آدمی, بازاری, پہیہ روک
What are the idioms related to kutta?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kutta.
- Dog does not eat dog
- A jolly dog
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that
- An old dog cannot alter his way of barking
- An old dog learns no tricks
How to use kutta in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use kutta in a sentence.
- My book — میری کتاب
- My books — میری کتابیں
- I can follow you — میں آپ کی پیروی کرسکتا ہوں
- I can decide now — میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں
- I can compare that — میں اس کا موازنہ کرسکتا ہوں