Kuus - کوس meanings in English
Kuus - کوس Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Kuus - کوس.
- (noun) : a brass instrument without valves; used for military calls and fanfares
- (noun) : a tubular glass or plastic bead sewn onto clothing for decoration
- (noun) : any of various low-growing annual or perennial evergreen herbs native to Eurasia; used for ground cover
- (verb) : play on a bugle
- (noun) : a medieval brass instrument with a clear shrill tone
- (verb) : blow the clarion
- (adjective satellite) : loud and clear
- (verb) : proclaim on, or as if on, a clarion
- (noun) : (in India) a unit of length having different values in different localities
More words from English related to Kuus - کوس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kuus - کوس meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Kuus - کوس in English?
Meanings of the word Kuus - کوس in English are bugle, clarion, kos, cose and quass. To understand how would you translate the word Kuus - کوس in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kuus - کوس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kuus - کوس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kuus - کوس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kuus - کوس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kuus - کوس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kuus - کوس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kuus?
Meanings of kuus are bugle, clarion, kos, cose and quass
Whats the definition of kuus?
Definition of the kuus are
- a brass instrument without valves; used for military calls and fanfares
- a tubular glass or plastic bead sewn onto clothing for decoration
- any of various low-growing annual or perennial evergreen herbs native to Eurasia; used for ground cover
- play on a bugle
- a medieval brass instrument with a clear shrill tone
- blow the clarion
- loud and clear
- proclaim on, or as if on, a clarion
- (in India) a unit of length having different values in different localities
What is the synonym of kuus?
Synonym of word kuus are بگل, فوج یا شکار کا نرسنگا, قرنا, کوس, نفیر, نرسنگھا