Kuuzah - کوذہ meanings in English
Kuuzah - کوذہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Kuuzah - کوذہ.
- (noun) : with handle and usually cylindrical
- (noun) : the quantity that can be held in a mug
- (verb) : rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence
- (noun) : the human face ( kisser' and smiler' and mug' are informal terms for face' and phiz' is British)
- (noun) : a bowl-shaped drinking vessel; especially the Eucharistic cup
- (noun) : a drinking glass with a base and stem
More words related to the meanings of Kuuzah - کوذہ
More words from English related to Kuuzah - کوذہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kuuzah - کوذہ meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of Kuuzah - کوذہ
What are the meanings of Kuuzah - کوذہ in English?
Meanings of the word Kuuzah - کوذہ in English are mug, goblet and goglet. To understand how would you translate the word Kuuzah - کوذہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kuuzah - کوذہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kuuzah - کوذہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kuuzah - کوذہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kuuzah - کوذہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kuuzah - کوذہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kuuzah - کوذہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kuuzah?
Meanings of kuuzah are mug, goblet and goglet
Whats the definition of kuuzah?
Definition of the kuuzah are
- with handle and usually cylindrical
- the quantity that can be held in a mug
- rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence
- the human face ( kisser' and smiler' and mug' are informal terms for face' and phiz' is British)
- a bowl-shaped drinking vessel; especially the Eucharistic cup
- a drinking glass with a base and stem
What is the synonym of kuuzah?
Synonym of word kuuzah are اچکا, منہ بنانا, آبخورہ, گلاس, مٹکینا, منہ چڑھانا, کوذہ, آب خورہ, ڈبب, غنڈہ
What are the idioms related to kuuzah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kuuzah.
- More are drowned in the goblet than in the sea