Lagi - لگی meanings in English
Lagi - لگی Definitions
Please find 16 English and definitions related to the word Lagi - لگی.
- (verb) : expect and wish
- (noun) : an inclination to want things
- (noun) : the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- (noun) : something that is desired
- (verb) : express a desire for
- (noun) : prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
- (verb) : have sexual intercourse with
- (verb) : get pleasure from
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (noun) : any object of warm affection or devotion
- (noun) : a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- (noun) : sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- (noun) : a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- (noun) : a score of zero in tennis or squash
- (verb) : have a great affection or liking for
- (verb) : be enamored or in love with
|I'm cold||مجھے سردی لگی ہے|
|We're cold||ہمیں سردی لگی ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Lagi - لگی
More words from English related to Lagi - لگی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lagi - لگی meanings in English in English.
abluvionflowanxietycareconcerndesireheedcaressedacquiescenceapprobationchoiceconsentpickapprovalassentpleasurevolitionwillwillsactactionarduouscallingjoblustmakingmanufactureploytendvalueworkbusinessdesignembroideryemploymentengagementerrand functionintentionlabourmetierobjectoccupationpurporttaskundertakinguseworkmanshipchoreskam ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lagi - لگی
What are the meanings of Lagi - لگی in English?
Meanings of the word Lagi - لگی in English are desire, longing and love. To understand how would you translate the word Lagi - لگی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Lagi - لگی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lagi - لگی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lagi - لگی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lagi - لگی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lagi - لگی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lagi - لگی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lagi?
Meanings of lagi are desire, longing and love
Whats the definition of lagi?
Definition of the lagi are
- expect and wish
- an inclination to want things
- the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- something that is desired
- express a desire for
- prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
- have sexual intercourse with
- get pleasure from
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- any object of warm affection or devotion
- a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- a score of zero in tennis or squash
- have a great affection or liking for
- be enamored or in love with
What is the synonym of lagi?
Synonym of word lagi are پرواہ, مرضی, کام, چاہ, رغبت, حرص, خواہش, اشتیاق, چاؤ, طلب کرنا
What are the idioms related to lagi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lagi.
- Care follows increasing wealth and the desire for greater things
- First deserve and then desire
- First deserve then desire
- From prohibition desire increases
- His own desire leads every man
How to use lagi in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use lagi in a sentence.
- I'm cold — مجھے سردی لگی ہے
- We're cold — ہمیں سردی لگی ہے