Lam - لم meanings in English
Lam - لم Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Lam - لم.
- (verb) : print slanderous statements against
- (noun) : the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- (noun) : a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
- (noun) : state of disgrace resulting from public abuse
- (noun) : a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
|A tall building||ایک لمبی عمارت|
More words related to the meanings of Lam - لم
More words from English related to Lam - لم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lam - لم meanings in English in English.
abasementabashmentdisreputationdisrespectdishonorbelittlingdegradationdemeaningdisgrace dishonourhumiliationindignityobloquyopprobriumridiculeambitionlessdisdainfulnessdishonorsinsulsitydishumordisrespectabilityabjectioncontemptignoblenessignominyabjectnessaffrontdebasementinsultvilenessdemiglacedisgracefulnesshumificationdegressiondegustatesdimissorydisgradesdeliquiationdenutritionabhorrencemisprisonneglectnutsopprobriousnessnauseascorncontemptuousnessignominiousnessignominiesabsence ...
What are the meanings of Lam - لم in English?
Meanings of the word Lam - لم in English are libel, obloquy and lim. To understand how would you translate the word Lam - لم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Lam - لم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lam - لم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lam - لم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lam - لم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lam - لم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lam - لم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lam?
Meanings of lam are libel, obloquy and lim
Whats the definition of lam?
Definition of the lam are
- print slanderous statements against
- the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
- state of disgrace resulting from public abuse
- a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
What is the synonym of lam?
Synonym of word lam are الزام, بدنامی, رسوا کرنا, بدنام کرنا, بہتان, اتہام, عیب یا تہمت لگانا, لم, بے عزتی, ذلت
How to use lam in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use lam in a sentence.
- A tall building — ایک لمبی عمارت