Lur - لر meanings in English
Lur - لر Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Lur - لر.
- (adjective) : devoid of good sense or judgment
- (adjective satellite) : having or revealing stupidity
- (noun) : a person who is not very bright
- (adjective) : lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- (adjective) : lacking intelligence
More words related to the meanings of Lur - لر
More words from English related to Lur - لر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lur - لر meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Lur - لر
What are the meanings of Lur - لر in English?
Meanings of the word Lur - لر in English are foolish and stupid. To understand how would you translate the word Lur - لر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Lur - لر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lur - لر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lur - لر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lur - لر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lur - لر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lur - لر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lur?
Meanings of lur are foolish and stupid
Whats the definition of lur?
Definition of the lur are
- devoid of good sense or judgment
- having or revealing stupidity
- a person who is not very bright
- lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- lacking intelligence
What is the synonym of lur?
Synonym of word lur are پاگل, خبطی, بے وَقُوف, بے عقَل, اَحمَق, بے سَمَجھ, نادان, لچر, بے ہودہ, اناپ شناپ
What are the idioms related to lur?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lur.
- Foolish men have foolish dreams
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A wise foe is better than a foolish friend
- He is a foolish sheep that makes the wolf his confessor