Madah - مدح meanings in English
Madah - مدح Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Madah - مدح.
- (noun) : an expression of approval and commendation
- (noun) : offering words of homage as an act of worship
- (noun) : a favorable judgment
- (noun) : a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- (noun) : a formal expression of praise for someone who has died recently
- (noun) : a conversational expression of gratitude
More words related to the meanings of Madah - مدح
More words from English related to Madah - مدح
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Madah - مدح meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Madah - مدح
What are the meanings of Madah - مدح in English?
Meanings of the word Madah - مدح in English are encomium, praise, admiration, eulogy and thank you. To understand how would you translate the word Madah - مدح in English, you can take help from words closely related to Madah - مدح or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Madah - مدح synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Madah - مدح. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Madah - مدح in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Madah - مدح in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Madah - مدح with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by madah?
Meanings of madah are encomium, praise, admiration, eulogy and thank you
Whats the definition of madah?
Definition of the madah are
- an expression of approval and commendation
- offering words of homage as an act of worship
- a favorable judgment
- a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- a formal expression of praise for someone who has died recently
- a conversational expression of gratitude
What is the synonym of madah?
Synonym of word madah are تعریف آمیز, تحسین آمیز, صفاتی, قصیدہ, مدح, تعریف, داد دینا, توصیف, گانا, تعریف کرنا
What are the idioms related to madah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word madah.
- Self praise is no praise
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- Do not believe those who praise you
- Everyone is want to praise him who is no more