مکھن - Makhan in English
مکھن - Makhan Definitions
Please find 7 English definitions related to the word مکھن - Makhan.
- Butter - (noun) : an edible emulsion of fat globules made by churning milk or cream; for cooking and table use
- Butterbean - (noun) : small flat green bean similar to lima beans
- Butterbur - (noun) : small Eurasian herb having broad leaves and lilac-pink rayless flowers; found in moist areas
- Buttercrunch - (noun) : lettuce with delicate and relatively crunchy leaves
- Buttercup - (noun) : any of various plants of the genus Ranunculus
- Butterweed - (noun) : American ragwort with yellow flowers
- Butterwort - (noun) : any of numerous carnivorous bog plants of the genus Pinguicula having showy purple or yellow or white flowers and a rosette of basal leaves coated with a sticky secretion to trap small insects
More words related to the meanings of مکھن - Makhan
More words from English related to مکھن - Makhan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word مکھن - Makhan in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of مکھن - Makhan
What are the meanings of مکھن - Makhan in English?
Meanings of the word مکھن - Makhan in English are butter, butterbean, butterbur, buttercrunch, buttercup, butterweed, butterwort, butterburs, buttercups, butterdock, buttered, butterier, butterine, butterines and buttering. To understand how would you translate the word مکھن - Makhan in English, you can take help from words closely related to مکھن - Makhan or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered مکھن - Makhan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word مکھن - Makhan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use مکھن - Makhan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say مکھن - Makhan in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of مکھن - Makhan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by makhan?
Meanings of makhan are butter, butterbean, butterbur
What is the synonym of makhan?
Synonym of word makhan are بٹر, مکھن, چپڑنا, مسکہ
What are the idioms related to makhan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word makhan.
- مکھن صبح کو صحت بخش دوپہر کو فائدہ مند اور شب کو نقصان دہ ہوتا ہے
- پانچوں انگلیاں گھی میں
- آسودہ حالی انتہائی
- ا پنے نفع نقصان کو سمجھنا