Maray - مرے meanings in English
Maray - مرے Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Maray - مرے.
- (noun) : British classical scholar (born in Australia) who advocated the League of Nations and the United Nations (1866-1957)
- (noun) : Scottish philologist and the lexicographer who shaped the Oxford English Dictionary (1837-1915)
- (noun) : a southeast Australian river; flows westward and then south into the Indian Ocean at Adelaide
More words from English related to Maray - مرے
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Maray - مرے meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Maray - مرے in English?
Meanings of the word Maray - مرے in English are murray and murrays. To understand how would you translate the word Maray - مرے in English, you can take help from words closely related to Maray - مرے or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Maray - مرے synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Maray - مرے. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Maray - مرے in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Maray - مرے in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Maray - مرے with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by maray?
Meanings of maray are murray and murrays
Whats the definition of maray?
Definition of the maray are
- British classical scholar (born in Australia) who advocated the League of Nations and the United Nations (1866-1957)
- Scottish philologist and the lexicographer who shaped the Oxford English Dictionary (1837-1915)
- a southeast Australian river; flows westward and then south into the Indian Ocean at Adelaide
What is the synonym of maray?
Synonym of word maray are مرے